BAMM Vending Information
Updated on May 16, 2012
Thank you for your interest in vending at the Bad Ass Mountain Music Festival!
Here's what we’re looking for at the 2012 BAMM:
- 6 Craft/Retail booths
- 3 Food/Beverage booths
We are looking for high quality products, either handmade or unique and beautiful. Artisans and crafts people are highly encouraged to apply. Food booth selection will be based on creative menus. We do not duplicate craft or food booths.
All vendor applicants will be notified of our selections by June 1, 2012.
- The overall appearance and presentation of your booth is critical to the overall feeling of the festival and to your retail success. We want to ensure that everyone has the best possible experience. The festival staff determines booth placement.
- Booth space is limited to a single story 10' x 10' booth (including all wires, stakes, poles, etc.) with a good roof that can withstand wind and rain. Come prepared for all types of mountain weather.
- We INSIST you have four sides on your booth, the fourth side to cover the front of your booth at night. Food vendors will be given an access to the ski chalet to store items, use of sink and ice machine.
- You must provide and set up your own lighting. All naked light bulbs must be screened. Your extension cords should be at least 100 feet long. If you need 220 volt (food booths), please let us know on the application form. Power will be very limited, so be very detailed in stating your power needs.
Please staff your booth with fun-loving, toe-tapping, smiling folks!
Your booth must be neat, attractive and well-maintained. You must have a professional looking sign...please no neon lights or flashers. Banners and flags are encouraged.
You are responsible for setting up, maintaining, and removing your own booth, your merchandise and your trash. Your booth must be removed and the area cleaned up before NOON on Sunday, June 17, 2012
All craft booths must have a usable 5 lb. fire extinguisher and all food booths must have a usable 11 lb. fire extinguisher both must have a valid inspection tag.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FOOD/BEVERAGE BOOTHS:
- Food/Beverage booths must comply with local food handling regulations.
- Please indicate on your application if you will need electricity.
2012 BOOTH FEES:
- Pets are absolutely not allowed on Festival grounds.
- Quiet Hours: 2:00am-8:00am
- $300.00 for Food/Beverage booths
- $100.00 for Craft/Retail booths.
Included in the booth fee are:
- 2 non-transferable BAMM Festival passes.
- Access to on-site primitive vendor camping.
- Limited access to power (food vending only)
Various forms of lodging are available throughout Cloudcroft and at various prices.
Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
- Vendor accepts responsibility for all lost or stolen merchandise and equipment.
- Vendor accepts all responsibility, liability, and costs for any damage to booth, to customers, to the festival and to the environment.
Download the BAMM Vending Application.pdf