BAMM Vending Information
Thank you for your interest in vending at the Bad Ass Mountain Music Festival!
This year...FREE VENDING!
Just pay your way in and start selling your goodies.
Let us know if you're interested!
All potential vendors are required to fill out an application and have a booth space asigned prior to the festival.
Food vendors will be limited by types so be sure and get your application in soon!
We are looking for high quality products, either handmade or unique and beautiful. Artisans and crafts people are highly encouraged to attend! Food booth selection will be based on creative menus. We will not duplicate food booths.
All potential vendors need to contact TARA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The overall appearance and presentation of your booth is critical to the overall feeling of the festival and to your retail success. We want to ensure that everyone has the best possible experience.
- The festival staff determines booth placement.
- We are not requiring tents but please come prepared for all types of mountain weather.
- You must provide your own table, lighting, tent and anything else you would like at your booth.
- FOOD BOOTHS, you are required to obtain a Temporary Food Establishment Permit from NM Environment Department. DOWNLOAD PERMIT APPLICATION HERE
*must be done at least 10 business days prior to event
Please staff your booth with fun-loving, toe-tapping, smiling folks!
Your booth must be neat, attractive and well-maintained. Banners and flags are encouraged!
You are responsible for setting up, maintaining, and removing your own booth, your merchandise and your trash. Your booth mush be removed and the area cleaned up before NOON on Sunday, June 16, 2013.
- Pets are absolutely not allowed on Festival grounds.
- Quiet Hours: 2:00am-8:00am
Various forms of lodging are available throughout Cloudcroft and at various prices.
Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
- Vendor accepts responsibility for all lost or stolen merchandise and equipment.
- Vendor accepts all responsibility, liability, and costs for any damage to booth, to customers, to the festival and to the environment.